After going through both plastic and other ceramic drinking fountains, I've found one that simply cannot be beat. Here's the deal: a) ridiculously easy to set up, b) completely silent with absolutely no splash, c) my cats drink heartily out of it, d) it stays clean for weeks, e) the charcoal filter sheds no residue at all into the water, and f) both the fountain and pump are the simplest and easiest to clean by far of any that I've ever had. I'd give it 10 stars if I could!!
My dog has issues with water bowls (!) but seems to love our new fountain. It is quiet, lovely and jus what we needed. Ceramic is so much better than plastic!
Bought two (upstairs / downstairs) and our kitties (5) love them. Some are drinking from the bottom pool area. One likes to get it right as burbles out and another likes catching the waterfall. It was fun to see them initially approach and "test the waters". Several of our kitties are tippers and no matter how hard they tug or push this does not tip. They are easy to clean and easy to change the filters. The sound of the motor is hardly noticeable. We had the metal fountains before and those you always heard in the background. All of this and they are lovely to look at. We would definitely purchase again and will keep in mind for when catless friends are getting a kitten or cat as a cat-warming present.
Easy to clean and maintaine
Our kitty Brutus seems to have an allergy to plastic products, so many years ago we switched our Petmate pet fountain to a stainless steel version I found at a popular online pet store. I had run out of filters, so I went online to order replacements, only to find that our fountain had been discontinued, which sent me on a hunt for a replacement.
Our previous fountain had only one charcoal filter, and with three kitties using it, it wouldn't take long before things started "growing" in the water, and it would need to be cleaned. I liked the idea that this one had two filters, which with two long-haired kitties, was a must.
We've had this pet fountain for a few months, and I am so glad I made the switch to ceramic. While our kitties drank a lot of water with the previous one, it actually seems like they drink even more with this fountain, than they did with the previous one. I did a routine cleaning on it and found our kitty Brutus waiting for it to be refilled, which he would never do with the old one. The outer filter also helps to catch large debris, like cat hair, preventing it from clogging up the pump. Of course, ceramic is not as forgiving as metal, if dropped, it will break. It is also a bit heavier than other models, which is not a big deal for us but it may be a dealbreaker for some. Overall, we're very happy with this pet fountain. Highly recommended!
- Tritone is made of high-quality natural ceramic, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- The dual filtration system includes 2-stage filtration. A foam filter surrounds the pump to prevent pets’ hair and other debris from entering the pump, while a carbon filter helps remove unpleasant odors and tastes, ensuring the water is clean and healthy.
- Waterfall design adds oxygen to the stream for freshness and encourages your pets to drink more.
- Tritone runs with 2W low power consumption, consuming only 1.5 degrees a month. Keep the water level above the ‘MIN’ mark on the cone to avoid the pump running dry and burnt out.
- The quiet pump can operate a total of 10,000 hours, and when in operation, the noise you may hear is the water dripping through the strainer into the bowl.
- The sound of the fountain won’t scare your pets, nor bother you and other furry friends.
- With 2.1L/71oz capacity, it’s enough for an adult cat to drink for more than 2 days.
- You can be free from frequent water refilling, with no need to worry about the water shortage of your pets.
- You will love it, especially when you leave for a short trip!
- This water fountain can be easily set up and disassembled with detachable parts in a few steps.
- All parts can be washed (except the plug and the pump) or wiped with a sponge or even rag.
- The water pump enjoys a 3-year warranty.
Water Capacity: 2.1 liters (71Oz)
Size: 10.7(L) x 10.7 (W) x 5.5(H) inches
Input Voltage: AC 110V / 60HZ(US) 230V/50HZ(EU)
Output Voltage: AC 12V
Power Consumption: 2W
Pump: Ultra Low Noise AC pump
Cable Length: 1.8M
1 x iPettie Tritone Ceramic Fountain
1 x AC Adapter
2 x AC Pump (1*Upgraded Gift)
3 x Charcoal Filters (2*Upgraded Gift)
1 x Foam Filter
1 x Instruction Manual
Question: What is the changing period of the filters?
Answer: Replacement Period: The carbon filter needs changing every 2 to 4 weeks while the foam filter needs cleaning every 2 to 4 weeks and replacing every 2 to 4 months for better water quality, mainly depending on the water condition and the number of pets.
Question: Is the material of this ceramic fournain safe?
Answer: Please do not worry. We attach great importance to the quality and safety of our products. The ceramic fountain is made of high-quality natural ceramic, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Question: The pump stopped working/made a noise
Answer: Please try to disassemble the pump to clean the inside, as the pump may be clogged.
Question: What is the warranty?
Answer: The water pump enjoys a 3-year warranty.
Question: What are the benefits of the filters?
Answer: The carbon filter helps purify the water and eliminate bad odors, while the foam filter blocks out any hair, dust, or food debris.
Question: How to clean/maintain the fountain?
Answer: Here are some suggestions for you:
1. Please replace the filters and clean the fountain regularly.
2. The complete cleaning can be done every two weeks so that you can ensure water quality.
3. The filters should be replaced or cleaned every 2 to 4 weeks depending on actual usage.
Kind Reminder: Before the replacement, rinse the filters with clean water, and it is better to have a constant and sufficient supply of filters to ensure the water quality.
Specification Model: Tritone Material: Ceramic Dimension: 210.7 x 10.7 x 5.5 in Water Tank Capacity: 2.1L/71oz Input Voltage: AC 110 V / 60 HZ Output Voltage: AC 12 V Package Included 1 x Pet Water Fountain 1 x AC Adapter 1 x AC Pump 1 x Filters 1 x Cleaning Brush 1 x Instruction Manual