Why and when dogs moult?
In the wild, the combination of temperature and day-length provide the triggers that tell wild animals what season it is and stimulate their bodies to begin go about creating the correct coat. But for our domesticated pets things get slightly complicated and confusing. In modern, brightly lit, centrally-heated houses, dogs receive signals to start moulting all year round! Many animals shed their insulating undercoat each spring to help them cope with the warmer summer temperatures, and regrow it again as colder weather comes in.
Dog shedding season
Most dogs shed year-round, but there are some times of year when the shedding may be more frequent. Your pup may grow a longer coat in the winter to stay warm, which is then shed in the spring and replaced by a lighter one for summer. That summer coat is then shed again in the fall to be replaced by that heavier winter one, yet again.Remember that regular shedding is normal, and while you can’t actually stop it from happening, regularly brushing and grooming your dog can help curb the amount of fur that spreads throughout your home.
Professional groomers maybe can help keep your dog’s coat in optimal health, especially if you have a pet with long or tricky fur.But you have to always make a time to take your dog or send a lot of money just a year just for groomers.How about a home hair dryer? It can save your time and your money.
For home care, everything you need just a home hair dryer to keep your dog properly groomed and bathed. Staying on top of your dog’s grooming routine will not only keep his coat healthy, shiny and beautiful, but it could help curb the spread of fur in your own home, as well.
For dogs that shed seasonally, you’ll notice that most shedding occurs in the spring and fall. In the spring, your dog’s coat will become lighter, in preparation for the warm weather. Similarly, in the fall, in preparation for winter, you will see a change in your dog’s coat and a higher incidence of shedding.Some dogs, like Labrador Retrievers, Newfoundlands, and Pekingese tend to shed a lot. Others, like Dachshunds, Poodles, and Border Terriers seem to be almost shed-free. There are reasons why some dogs shed and others don’t shed at all. But how do you deal with dog shedding?Different dog breeds shed in different amounts: Some shed seasonally, while others shed year-round. This depends on the type of coat your dog has. A Golden Retriever, for example, has a thicker double-coat, which makes it more likely to shed year-round.
Choosing a Brush for your Dog:
- Advanced Ions Generator Built-in Dog Blow Dryer - Our breakthrough is to use turbo to speed up transferring ten times more ions. Tens of millions of negative ions help to remove static, reduce frizz and make hair soft
- Acceptable Noise Level - If you choose a high velocity dryer for dogs, lound noisy may be inevitable. Good news is that our quiet pet dryer generate as little noise as possible and will not make a sharp sound.
- 5 Wind Speeds (25M/S-75M/S) & Precise Heat Adjustment (95°F-140°, 35℃-60℃) on the Advanced LCD Touch Screen - The upgraded 4.3HP/3200W dog dryer blower provides powerful airflow and fast drying
- Comes with 4 Different Nozzles - Make different shapes with our pet blow dryer and satisfy all drying demands for all breeds of dogs and cats
- Originating from the Friendly Design - Premium Insulated body to insulate the heat, built-in temperature control protection system, comfortable insulated and non-slip handle for flexible operation, detachable rear filter for easy cleaning and a flexible hose (extends up to 90 inches)
- 【Drying While Grooming】Are you always struggled to dry and brush pet’s hair at the same time after giving him/her a bath? iPettie pet dryer is the solution for you, You can easily remover matted hair and tangles from your pet’s coat while drying, thanks to the creative 2 in 1 design.
- 【2 Heat Settings & Whisper-Quiet】Pets are terrified of the noise human hair dryer. Our dryer is whisper-quiet (<60 dB) and it won't scare your pets away. The dryer provides high and low heat. Choose the comfortable heat for your pet. *Note, this dryer uses a lower heat setting than a human hair dryer to protect your pet from getting burned.*
- 【Wide Gap Brush】Better for pets with lots of fur, long and curly coats or undercoats. Specifically designed for small and medium-sized dogs/cats. The slicker brush is comprised of stainless steel soft pins, featuring a protected tip with a slight angle – allowing you to reach deeply to your pet’s undercoat without scratching the skin.
- 【Safe for Pets】The hairdryer will automatically power off when the temperature is too high. There is a filter cover at the bottom to block the hair. You can open the bottom and clean up the hair.
- 【Lightweight & Portable】This hairdryer dryer is compact, weighing only 13 ounces, making it easy to carry and to travel with. The ergonomic design also makes it easy to hold and use. Better than a human hair dryer, a great gift for pets lover, pet stylist, groomer, salon user.
iPettie: We bring you an amazing life with your pet.
*We hope to give you better ideas for your pet, but this information is not meant to be a substitute for veterinary care. Always follow the instructions provided by your veterinarian. If your pet feels bad, please take it to the veterinarian in time.